Monday, August 8, 2011

Where to look for up and coming bands?

Alright, I personallyI can not stand the rock/hard rock/metal scene right now. I'm a fan of bands like RATM, Tool, Korn, AiC, Pearl Jam, Slipknot, basically all that good 90's style rock/grunge/metal. Right now rock and metal seems to be trying to go mainstream. All this bullet for my valentine and avenged sevenfold crap is terrible. I need to find up and coming bands that are putting out demos that are staying true to the genres we love. Where do I look? Is there a site that all these bands migrate too to get there stuff out there? Can you recommend me any good up and coming bands? I'm just looking for that raw energy that used to be in bands like Nirvana and RATM that seems lost now. Someone please help me lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment