Sunday, August 14, 2011

Spend more time and talk more?

There's this girl that was really close with me. We flirted a lot and was on the brink of a relationship, until rumors and other people got involved and screwed it up. We had arguments and didn't talk for a while, but we made up a month ago. We're slowly becoming better friends. I still kinda like her, but I would like to get to know her more. She doesn't talk to me that much, I always have to walk up to her to start a convo. But I know she still cares about me a lot since she texts me a lot asking if i'm okay. She hangs around my friends a lot and tries to sneak glances at me here and there. But she never hangs out with me. What should I do to get her to talk to me more and just like to spend time with me more?

No comments:

Post a Comment