Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What does love mean?

I don’t know if I’m supposed to just accept it or fight for it. my bf told me that he’s getting annoyed by me telling him my problems or the same problems each time. I honestly don’t know if I should react really upset, disappointed or like, “so what!” I run to him, I tell him my problems because I know he’s the first person I can talk to and that I can run to. apparently, I can’t. it’s hard to think that when you will need someone to rely onto and to let your heart out, he’s the one I can count on. I’m not perfect and so does he, but all I want for us is to be honest with each other with everything, I mean..EVERYTHING. but now that I know he doesn’t feel that way...he even told me that I should learn to deal with my own problems really hurts. why do we have partners? why do we feel love? why do we have religions? don’t all those have the same common goal? to help each other, to make the other one feel better, to make the other one happy? aren’t we’re all together to make everything ok? then why did he say that? does he love me? he tells me so, but if he does, then why did he say that to me? isn’t it if you love someone with all your heart there are no measurements? isn’t it if you love someone you’ll go against odds? you’ll be willing to sacrifice? you’ll be willing to put up with the heartache? u’ll be willing to listen about their sorrows? willing to be a clown when your bf/gf feels down? isn’t that what love is? nothing is uncool or uncertain? everything falls into place. everything matters. everything is nice. everything you do you know you make him/her feel loved and cared for. I don’t wana doubt his love and most especially of how he cares for me. but him having said all that he did, I doubt that he’ll always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment