Monday, August 8, 2011

Were these just drunken ramblings and slip ups from my friend? What are your thoughts?

I do have an answer for you and I hope you take this to heart and the most important, your thoughts and how you react to certain situations. Being drunk is no excuse for this so called friend of yours. First of all I would not trust her. You really do not know what exactly the relationship is between her and your ex-boyfriend. Also a true friend would not speak to in the way she has. Maybe she does have mixed feelings about her uality.In that case you want to stay away. Whether or not she was drunk I do believe people say things they really feel and do not have the guts to say it when they are sober. If this friendship was really worth it I would tell her what she said to you(although I think she knows) and just confront her. See what her reaction is. And for you I think you do know whats up. You sound like a nice person who may have a self-esteem issue.Try to change the group you have been hanging out with as you are moving way too fast for your age. Positive people have positive effect. I know this may sound out of reach for you but you could do something that will give you self-esteem and that is to volunteer in your area. This would be so good for you and you WILL meet dynamite people. Every town has a help-line and they have all the info.you would need.Or just google it. You could work with animals, children or the elderly. What ever catches your interest. I believe you can do it, and it is a lot of fun.I hope and pray you will follow my advice.This will surprise you as to how awesome you will feel.Forget about hanging out with people who bring you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment