Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Question involving trigonometry quails?

If the Belgian mafia was after my couch-sucking vortexes that originated from my rainbow bicycle dishwasher, how many tablets of hexanide will it take to blow up a bus, and why would the astro zombies still be at large? At what time does my iguana collection spontaneously combust if 5+1=918959185? I don't understand that equation if the narwhals are feeding on Polish scuba coffee tables when the poptarts are in bloom in the fifth July of fozizle the 29th Alexander the hexadecimal explosive queenland. Molotov tails only work when paired with cardboard vaccuum cleaners on Venus when there is plenty of fluorescent blenders for the mutant caterpillars that I'm growing in my backyard aromatheraphy gardening hose. I wish I didn't have to take my 68 year old son to ukulele lessons, he can't ride the bus because he has to eat 29 legal chameleons, where am I going to find all those cabbages? My situation is unbelievable, I hope you people are able to chainsaw and be happy with my cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment