Monday, August 8, 2011

My mums feels as if shes gonna die :'( help me please ?!?

It doesn't necessarily mean a brain tumour. I have such serious and painful migraine that it affects me like a mini stroke and the pain is so intense. Get your mum back to the gp and ask to be referred to a neurologist. Just as an indication I have now sorted my issue, although I have suffered like this for about 10 years, and I take Amitriptyline tablets at bedtime - haven't had a serious headache since. Migraine, if this is the case, is extremely debilitating. Many women suffer migraine because of hormonal issues. Getting a good nights sleep is also important - my medication helps me sleep well. I really do sympathise - I felt my life was so badly affected it was causing me to be depressed, but I have now found a relief from this. See the doctor again and again if necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment