Friday, August 12, 2011

How do you stop being scared to land kickflips?

Hi, I can ollie, shuvit, pop shuvit, boneless, 180 boneless boardslide, almost 50-50 grind, vert slide, powerslide, almost 180 ollie, casper, boneless finger flip, sometimes heelflip, but so close to landing kickflips almost every time. when I do them the board will always go end over end, shoot out in front of me and I'll land my front foot or no feet, it will sometimes spin back side, the board will sometimes go vertical and somtimes I'll get credit card which sucks, and it will also under and over rotate sometimes, but my main and BIGGEST problem is trying to land with both feet. This problem also leads to having trouble poping the board and being afraid to jump high when I kickflip. This happens because I'll have this werid feeling in my stomach making afraid me not to pop the board and jump high. It also makes me feel lazy and too tired to do a kickflip for some reason. I don't know why. So are there any good suggestions to help fix all my problems with kickflips and also how to get rid of this werid feeling feeling in my stomach. That would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment