Saturday, August 13, 2011

How do i know what kind of accent do i have?

Okay well here's the story and it kinda needs a lil bit of understanding...I grew up in one kinda skool and got educated in a different one and then i lived in a totally different country for one year and moved back into the same place again.basically i am indian and when i was 16 i moved to a british school(for 2 years 16 and 17 year)and at 18 i moved to canada for uni.after i returned home-which was in the middle east where i cot educated in the two indian schools that i went to and the one brit skool where i studied for two years-i had somewhat of a foreign accent which i polished to my purpose...and after that i went to an indian colege in dubai. where do u think it puts my accent.someone recently told me that is worn off but i still manage to correct all my v's an w's all the time n sound a whole lot better than others with a typical indian accent and also when i had come here i used to tone down my accent so that all the ppl who basically belonged to an Indian community could get my accent even though i knew i was toning down my accent so that they could get me. basically i had to moderate my foreign accent that ihad acquired over the years so where does that out me n my accent

No comments:

Post a Comment